Genium360 adheres to the principles of sound governance, and the members of its Board of Directors (BOD) work in synergy thanks to their complementary expertise.
They form a dynamic and organized team that contributes directly to Genium360's growth and sustainability by reinforcing its strategic orientations.
The nomination phase has begun. Participate in the democratic life of your association by completing* your application before September 26!
Three positions are available this year. If there are more candidates than positions to be filled, elections can be held to ensure the vitality of the organization!
The Board is looking for profiles in human resources, cybersecurity, community management and sustainable development.
*Forms available only in French.
Question? Ask us here
Our Board says it best!
Watch this short video (in French) to learn more about governance at Genium360:
Qualities and Shortcomings
What is a term of office on the BOD?
- Duration of mandate: Two years, renewable twice (maximum of six years).
- In office as of: November 30, 2023 – at the Annual General Meeting.
- Involvement: Six board meetings and four to five committee meetings per year.
- Each director is appointed to one of the three statutory committees: Governance Committee, Audit and Risk Management Committee, Human Resources and Compensation Committee
The Board in practice
- New directors receive governance training to familiarize them with the by-laws, policies and operating rules of the Board.
- An annual calendar of Board and committee meetings is prepared at the beginning of each year, enabling efficient planning of work, meetings and deadlines.
- A Compensation is paid for preparation, attendance and participation at meetings.
- Mileage, transportation and accommodation expenses are reimbursed based on an internal policy.
- All administrative tasks are handled by the assistant corporate secretary, supported by the permanent staff, allowing the directors to focus their energy on the strategic aspect.
- The nomination period (September 11-26, 2023) is determined by the Bylaws and is the subject of a notice sent to all Genium360 voting members.
- Interested members complete an application form.
- The Elections Committee makes a selection from the eligible applications and conducts interviews to validate them.
- The Elections Committee confirms candidates' selection one week before the start of voting.
Download the application forms to complete
Do you have any questions?
Contact us directly (please allow 48 hours for a reply).
- September 11: opening of nominations
- September 26: closing date for receipt of nominations
- October 13: unveiling of candidacies / opening of polls (if elections)
- November 7: ballot closes and votes counted (if elections)
- November 20: Official invitation to the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- November 30: Annual General Meeting and unveiling of the 2023-2024 Board of Directors