Governance at Genium360
Genium360 adheres to the principles of good governance and seeks directors who will work in synergy thanks to their complementary expertise.
In addition to contributing to the development of Genium360, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and well-organized team. You'll work with a variety of colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
A great opportunity to develop new skills while helping translate the corporation's mission into concrete results!
Strategic role of directors
- Each director is an important player in defining and maintaining Genium360’s strategic direction to ensure its growth and sustainability.
- Directors are expected to prepare for and actively participate in meetings of the Board and the committee to which they are appointed.
Directors’ Commitment to Genium360's Board of Directors
- Duration of mandate: Two years, renewable twice (maximum of six years).
- In office as of: November 24, 2022 – at the Annual General Meeting.
- Involvement: Six board meetings and four to five committee meetings per year.
- Each director is appointed to one of the three statutory committees (Governance Committee, Audit and Risk Management Committee, Human Resources and Compensation Committee)
- An annual calendar of Board and committee meetings is prepared at the beginning of the year to allow for efficient planning.
- A modest compensation fee is allocated for preparation, attendance and participation in meetings. Mileage, transportation and accommodation expenses are reimbursed based on an internal policy.
- All administrative tasks are handled by the assistant corporate secretary, supported by the permanent staff, allowing the directors to focus their energy on the strategic aspect.
- New directors are provided with an orientation session to familiarize them with the Board’s by-laws, policies and operating rules.
- The nomination period, notice of which is sent to all members, is determined by the General By-Laws.
- Applicants must submit a complete dossier to be eligible.
- Nominations will be reviewed by Genium360's Elections Committee to ensure that they are eligible.
- Selected candidates will be interviewed and will also be required to comply with all rules of the election process, including background checks and the completion of forms for compliance with Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) regulations.
- Candidates accepted by the Elections Committee are notified one week prior to the opening of the polls to have their names appear on the ballot.
Any questions about governance or the electoral process?
Contact the Assistant Corporate Secretary (please allow 48 hours for a response).
Watch these videos (in French) to learn more about governance and the role of directors: