CONTINUING EDUCATION REGISTRATION
- In order to register an employee for a training session, you must first create a Company Profile.
- If you do not already have one, click here to submit a request.
- The person you are looking to register must also have his/her engineer profile or have an engineering diploma. If this person does not have a profile, he/she must create it by clicking here.
HOW TO REGISTER A 2nd PARTICIPANT
- Sign in with your Company Profile information;
- Choose a training session, please ensure that the person you are registering has read the objectives and description of the training session, then click on register another person.
- You can either fill in the Genium360 member number, the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec number or the email address (the one associated with the person that is registering) of the person that is registering in order to be identified;
- Please read our registration conditions and our cancellation policy and check “I accept the conditions”;
- Proceed to checkout.
Please note that when a registration stays in your cart, the registration is not yet confirmed, nor do you have a reserved spot until the billing process and the payment has not been completed.
The registered person will receive a confirmation email and you will also receive a confirmation email containing the receipt.
For further information, please communicate with customer service by email email@example.com or by phone: 514 845-9664 or 1 866 845-9664.
SEE THE CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM