|Type d'emploi :
|Statut de l'offre d'emploi :
|Lieu de travail :
|Clientèle visée :
||Ingénieur, Diplômé en génie
|Expérience requise :
||3 à 5 ans
|Date de parution :
Description sommaire des fonctions
Located in Ayer’s Cliff in the Eastern Townships, Everest Equipment has been engineering and manufacturing steel formwork and related equipment for the underground industry for almost 50 years. A unique company in the market, we supply highly custom equipment that serves in building tunnels, shafts, bridges and other structures on large civil projects all over North America. We are actively looking to hire a project engineer to join our engineering team and to help design and manage custom steel formwork projects for the underground construction industry. We are searching for a creative, self-driven person who will learn our trade and perpetuate our presence in the industry.
• Manage formwork production projects and work in close collaboration with our customers and others departments.
• Oversee the work of the drafting team and ensure that our equipment is designed according our standards and industry standards.
• Perform structural analysis of steel structures and static/dynamic analysis of mechanical components.
• Design and sizing of hydraulic systems.
• Produce equipment documentation such as operation manuals, procedures, checklists, mostly in English.
• Support sales with project cost estimates and preliminary engineering.
• Interact with customers, interpret their needs and requirements, and provide assistance with improving methods and troubleshooting field issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and be a member in good standing of the OIQ.
• Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in mechanical/structural design and project management.
• Have a hands-on knowledge and experience with welded steel construction.
• Good literacy in AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD software (Autodesk inventor preferred).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in French and in English.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Have a good sense of organization, prioritization and management of multiple projects.
The candidate should also demonstrate the following desired competencies:
• Strong sense of detail
• Creativity in finding solutions and optimizing designs.
• Drive to satisfy our customers and build long-term relationships with them.
• Collaborative and good listening capacity.
• Oriented on achieving results
WORKING WITH US MEANS:
• A competitive salary and benefits plan
• Profit share bonus
• A stimulating work environment
• Accessibility to continuing education and development
• Possibility of teleworking
• Flexible hours
• Live near vast green spaces
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae and cover letter by email
no later than Friday, February 26 at 4:00 pm
Pour postuler :