As within every dynamic organization, Genium360 adheres to governance best practices and is seeking board directors that will work together in synergy thanks to their complimentary expertise.
Your role as a board member
- As a board member, you are an important figure in setting and maintaining Genium360 strategic direction to ensure its growth and long-term success.
- Your engagement will include actively taking part in and preparing for meetings.
- In addition to contributing to the network’s growth, you will be joining an energetic and organized team and work with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds. It’s a great opportunity to develop new skills!
Information for prospective board members
- Term: two years, renewable twice (maximum 6 years).
- Start date: November 26th, 2020 – at the Annual General Meeting (this year, by webcast).
- Time commitment: five to six board meetings and two to four committee meetings. A board and committee meeting calendar is drawn up at the beginning of the year.
- A modest compensation is provided for the preparation, attendance and participation in the meetings.
- The administrative component is taken on by the organization’s staff, leaving the Board to focus on the strategic component.
- Genium360’s elections committee will review candidates to ensure eligibility. Selected candidates will be interviewed and must also comply with all the electoral regulations, including background checks as well as completing the Autorité des marchés financiers’ (AMF) forms.
Watch these videos to learn more about governance and the role of board members: